UX Design blog
- Using Grunt to Make Your Email Design Workflow Fun Again - Oct 2014I published a tutorial over at Tuts+ on using Grunt for your email design workflow.
- Migrating from Wordpress to Ghost - Sep 2014At Mailgun we recently switched our developer blog from Wordpress to Ghost.
- Email Design Workflow - Aug 2014After attending The Email Design Conference last week, it was interesting to see that pretty much every designer has a different workflow when it comes to designing emails.
- Responsive Transactional HTML Email Templates - Aug 2014I open-sourced some transactional html email templates over on GitHub and blogged about it on the Mailgun blog.
- Optimize your HTML email design workflow with Grunt.js - May 2014Designing emails sucks. Old skool html, tables, inline css, varying css support, various clients, devices and browsers to test on.
- Mapping your customers' experience lifecycle - Apr 2014Plotting a customer experience (CX) map is a great technique for getting a holistic view on how customers feel about your product during their life cycle.
- Lessons learned switching from Wordpress on Dreamhost to Jekyll on GitHub - Mar 2014Recently I switched my website from Wordpress, hosted on Dreamhost, to Jekyll, which I now host on GitHub. This post is an overview of why, how and any pain points...
- Really simple responsive HTML email template - Feb 2014I open sourced this email template on GitHub recently.
- How I keep up with design and development news - Jan 2014There is way too much news to keep up with.
- 2013 Review; 2014 Goals - Dec 2013A quick blog post about things learned and accomplished in 2013 and areas of focus for 2014. By writing them down I hope there’s more chance of me actually following...
Page 1 of 22 Next »