About Lee Munroe
As a digital product & user experience designer I focus on product discovery, user research, sketching and brainstorming, prototyping and validating, usability testing, designing interfaces, writing well structured HTML/CSS (usually with SCSS), working closely with engineers and product teams. Here are the tools I use.
I take a lean agile approach to product design, using user research and metrics to help guide design decisions early in the process, continuously validating assumptions & iterating.
In 2009 I graduated with a Masters in Multi-Disciplinary Design from University of Ulster Belfast and am currently leading design at Mailgun by Rackspace in San Francisco. Previously led design at Kareo and Runnable.
Favourite design posts include:
- Principles of User Interface Design by Joshua Porter
- Jeremy Keith's Design Principles
- 37 Signals on Interface Design from Getting Real
- Startups, This Is How Design Works by Wells Riley
- UX/Interaction Design
- Visual Interface Design
- Lean Product Development
- iOS/Mobile/Responsive Design
- Ruby on Rails